Monday, May 30, 2011

Funky Day

When I started this blog I said that this would be a walk through real life.  I have tried to hold back but today I just want to let it all hang out. 

I really don't like life today.  Feel like going out and drowning my sorrows in some sinful amount of food and drink but I am so dog gone broke Peter and Paul are suing me.  I don't like me today.  Wish I could just fade into the sunset but my kids....how would they feel if I just faded?

Come on!  Let's be real.  I know everyone has felt like that one time or another.  Or maybe life has always been so grand for you that all you want to do is dance through a field of daisies and sing "We're off to see the Wizard...." 

I have come to the conclusion that my 40's have been the worst.  I am ready for some good stuff to happen.  I mean, I know that just being able to wake every morning in my right mind is a gift of grace but it doesn't hurt to ask for some joy and laughter to go along with that.  How do people stay bitter all of their lives?  I just cannot stand all of the sadness and disappointment that seems to be a constant in my life lately.  Ever since I hit that bottom  I have not been able to recover.  Just when I think that I am heading in the right direction....another bombshell.

He I am.  A women who desires nothing more than to have unity in her home, a job and an opportunity to help someone else.  Sure can't do that in the state of mind I am in.  It suck!!!  It really sucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment