Friday, October 21, 2016

I dare you to love

Wow, what a crazy night. I observed two men fighting over a woman. Both of these men were wrong. They had been longtime friends and to my understanding one decided to mess with the other man's woman. But to take it to the point of wanting to physically harm someone is ridiculous. This is what our world has come to. We're not fighting for morality, Justice, love or peace. We're fighting over choices that other people make for themselves. Why aren't we putting that much energy into things that matter. It makes me so sad to see all that's going on just in our nation. We have a ridiculous political debates, our leaders and supposed protectors have gone so far to the left that sometimes I think there's no turning back. God told us about this stuff. He said that men will be lovers of themselves, thst children would kill and disrespect their parents, and that there would be wars on top of wars. This was spoken thousands of years ago. How can we not believe that God is God. Sometimes I just sit and become so sad just watching the news. So much sin and no love for God. Sometimes I just sit and just say to myself all I want to do is love and be loved. I realize that you don't even have to do anything to anyone for them to dislike you. I remember one of my schoolmates in nursing school telling me there was nothing that I had done to them it was just that they did not like me. What kind of mess is that. But it's all good because the heart that God has given me will never change. Today I'm asking those of you that have an opportunity to read my blog to please take a moment today and love on someone. Maybe it's a hug. Maybe it's a kind gesture or compliment. Maybe even a simple prayer. Sometimes life can be so overwhelming that we can't even pray for ourselves. And what about that person that snaps at you. Maybe they just need some love and kindness in their life and you have been afforded the opportunity to make a difference. It's really not that difficult it's just that our pride gets in the way and our feelings get hurt. But this is not about feelings, it's about love. Like that old song says what the world needs now is love sweet love... That's exactly what it needs love sweet love. I dare you to show an expression of Love Today. Is it in you? Comment and share how God allowed you to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment