Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Get Happy

It's been a long time since I could sit down and share happy thoughts.  "Happy Thoughts!"  This is such a hugh step in the right direction.  After four years of agonizing pain I can actually say I am experiencing some happy moments in my life again.  I can laugh with my kids, my friends and myself.  Having awesome people in your life really makes a difference.  Posse Girls...you rock.  Tre, D, Andre, Fran.....Wow, you have tickled my funny bone. 

So today I am reflecting on some new movement in my life.  Focusing on staying true to who I am and allowing happiness and prosperity to follow.  Reestablishing my relationship with God is definitely at the top of my list.  The damage has been so severe that I almost thought I would not be able to rise above it.  Thank you Lord for continuously blessing me and helping me through this hard times.  Even when I didn't think You were there.  Thank you for old friends and new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment