Monday, April 25, 2011

New Beginnings

It's a new day with new challenges.  This is why I decided to start this blog.  Not because I felt that I had so much to say about my accomplishments but more to say about my struggles.  Everyday I hear Christians talk about how "blessed and highly favored" they are but rarely about how they came to feel that way.

My name is Mary Little and I am just and old ordinary person.  I love God above all else and my desire is to share my life as a testimony to God's constant grace and mercy upon our lives.  Most days will not be pretty but the victories will out weigh the bad.  I cannot predict the future but I have faith that this blog will bless someone else that needs a spiritual vision check.  Let me help you to see just how blessed you really are......

No comments:

Post a Comment